Add concealed storage to any home or professional space with this Bush Furniture Universal Bookcase 2 Door Kit. Designed to work with the coordinating Universal 5 Shelf Bookcase in Washed Gray (sold separately), this stylish and practical Door Kit creates a closed cabinet to keep bulky items like reference materials, binders and photo albums hidden from sight. Double Doors attach to the bottom portion of the 72 inch Bookcase, covering one adjustable shelf and one fixed shelf while the three upper shelves are left open to organize your personal library and show off your favorite decorations. Euro style hinges allow the cabinet doors to open and close smoothly for easy access to contents. The Universal Bookcase Door Kit is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Attaches to the coordinating Universal 5 Shelf Bookcase (sold separately)
- 2 Door Kit conceals two of the Bookcase's five shelves
- Three upper shelves are left open to display photos and decorations
- Euro-style hinges allow the double doors to open and close smoothly
- Authentic Washed Gray finish brings a relaxed touch to any residential or office setting
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- UPC# 042976101367
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||35.04" W X 0.59" D X 29.61" H
|Packaged Dimensions for Box 1
||21.90" W X 3.00" D X 38.70" H
|Package Weight for Box 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.