The Bush Furniture Universal 2 Shelf Bookcase provides a versatile organization solution that makes it easy to show off your personal library or brighten up the room with pictures and decorations. Perfect for residential and professional use, this durable horizontal bookshelf is designed to excel anywhere flexible storage and display capacity is needed. A one-inch thick adjustable shelf moves up and down to accommodate larger items like reference materials, binders and photo albums while one fixed shelf gives the low bookcase added stability. Shelves have a weight capacity of 45 pounds each, so storing paperback and hardcover books, DVDs or video games is never a problem. Wall attachment hardware is included for family-friendly safety and security in a home office or living room. A variety of finish options allow you to find the perfect look to match with your current decor. This small bookshelf is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 37W x 12D x 30H Low Bookshelf offers a versatile storage and display solution for the home or office
- One adjustable shelf accommodates larger items like binders and photo albums
- Sturdy shelves support up to 45 pounds
- 2 Shelf Bookcase includes wall attachment hardware for family-friendly safety and security
- Top surface provides an ideal place to show off your favorite pictures and decorations
- Choose from a variety of finish options to find the perfect Small Bookshelf to match your current decor
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- UPC# 042976101329
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||36.93" W X 11.69" D X 29.92" H
|Packaged Dimensions for Box 1
||15.60" W X 6.20" D X 41.00" H
|Package Weight for Box 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.