Classic furniture built to last, choose the kathy ireland" Home by Bush Furniture Bennington 5 Shelf Bookcase. This timeless slender design fits where you need it most or add multiples side by side for a complete storage wall design. Bookcase includes three adjustable shelves and two fixed shelves and features decorative edge detailing which adds to it's refined elegance and charm. Ideal for storing books, binders and decor, the rich Harvest Cherry finish complements virtually any room or decor. Built to last and durably constructed, this product meets ANSI BIFMA furniture standards for safety and performance. Bring a sense of timeless style and tradition into your home or workspace with this and other products from the Bennington Collection. See the full line for other items available all backed by a 6 year manufacturers warranty.
- Durable laminate surface resists scratches and stains
- Three adjustable shelves for flexibility and two fixed for stability
- Accent molding and detailing on side, top and bottom rails highlights its classic Americana design
- Compact and functional, works well in small spaces
- Bookcase height matches the Credenza Hutch and Desk for a expanded Wall unit.
- Refined detailing accents the timeless beauty of your work space
- Backed by a 6-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- See the full collection of coordinating items available
- UPC# 042976655150
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||29.88" W X 12.68" D X 71.97" H
|Packaged Dimensions for Box 1
||17.70" W X 5.70" D X 77.20" H
|Package Weight for Box 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.