The Bush Furniture Key West Desktop Organizer with Shelves offers a practical solution for keeping your home's workspace in order. Take advantage of the horizontal and vertical shelving to help manage mail, memos and work in progress so the materials you need are always easy to find. This Organizer can be used on its own, on top of or next to the coordinating Desktop Organizer with Drawers (sold separately) for additional office storage capacity. Measuring 27W x 12D x 7H, the desk shelf fits on top of any Key West Desk, Lateral File Cabinet or Console Table and is finished on all sides to look great facing any direction. Choose from several attractive finish options to find the perfect look for your space. This Desktop Organizer with Shelves is tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. See the full collection for coordinating items available and let Key West turn your home office or living room into an island escape.
- 27W x 12D x 7H Desktop Organizer fits on all Key West Desks, Lateral File Cabinet and Console Table
- Horizontal and vertical shelves are perfect for organizing mail, memos or work in progress
- Can be used alone or combined with coordinating Desktop Organizer with Drawers (sold separately)
- Organizers are finished on all sides for versatile placement options
- Multiple finish options allow you to choose the perfect farmhouse style for any living space
- Tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||26.65" W x 11.77" L x 7.09" H
||31.10" W x 15.20" L x 4.10" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.