Entertain a rugged yet refined sense of style with this fireplace mantel with fireplace insert. Rustic finish and plank-style details pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, while metal banding with nailhead accents infuses an urban industrial vibe. Ultra clean lines ensure a look that can go from the country to the city and feel equally at home. Bringing a touch of romance to the scene with realistic logs and glowing embers, the provided LED fireplace operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety.
- Includes fireplace mantel with fireplace insert (W100-01)
- Made of replicated veneer and engineered wood
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- TV Stand with 2 smooth-operating drawers, 2 storage cubbies and 1 adjustable center shelf
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat
- Overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Fireplace Mantel w/FRPL Insert
|Item Color Key
||Trinell Fireplace Mantel
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||31''W x 16''D x 27''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.