When you curl up in the Edmar power reclining sofa with adjustable headrest, you won't want to get up. It has genuine leather throughout the seating areas, and a neutral brown chocolate hue that pairs up comfortably with most color schemes. This cozy sofa will be your go-to spot for watching TV, reading, or just closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep. Perfectly positioned cushions and overstuffed pillow top arms allow unparalleled relaxation. With a look that turns heads, this reclining sofa has an extended ottoman to enhance comfort, and an adjustable headrest for a primo view of the TV even when you're fully reclined.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- USB charging station
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 100% top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests
- High-quality faux leather covers remaining areas
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Edmar Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||88''W x 39''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.