With its fashion-forward sense of style, this power recliner has you covered with high-tech advancements and downhome comfort. For starters, the seating area and armrests are upholstered in real leather for true indulgence where it matters most. Love being pampered" With the touch of a button, experience the pure bliss of an air massage system (with three settings), or chill out with the heated seat element. Distinctive elements of this power recliner include contemporary waterfall tufting that beautifully goes with the flow and a zero-gravity mechanism further raising the ottoman for better blood flow.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave
- Heat in the seat element
- Massage and heat with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23" off the floor for improved blood flow)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Leather interior seating; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Backtrack Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 41''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.