Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason-but for some they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This king memory foam mattress has you covered with the cradling feel you love and temperature regulation you crave. The mattress's soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides wonderful pressure point relief. And how's this for cool: thanks to dual ventilation technology, you get a more breathable memory foam mattress that's topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. Say good-bye to restless nights with this fully programmable power base. The "zero gravity" pre-set position simulates weightlessness and eliminates pressure points. LED wireless remote control maximizes comfort with zoned massage and head, neck and foot elevation features. Plus, motion-sensing under-bed lighting feature softly illuminates the floor so you can get around in the dark.
- Includes memory foam mattress and adjustable power base
- Head, neck and foot adjustable with massage settings
- Comfort level: plush
- Memory foam; firm support foam
- Infused with charcoal and green tea extract for a refreshing and invigorating sleep experience
- Dual ventilation technology; micro cool technology cover
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- 10-year non-prorated warranty on mattress
- All steel frame with adjustable legs; foldable design
- 2 memory programmable positions; TV viewing and snore adjustment
- Motion-sensing under bed LED lighting
- 3-year limited warranty/labor coverage on base
- State recycling fee may apply
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.