If you're looking for the perfect seat for gaming, lounging or just relaxing, look no further than the indulgent comfort of this power reclining sofa. Sporting one-touch power controls, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, cup holders, storage and chargers, this dual-sided reclining sofa has everything you need for binge-watching or power playing. Padded cushions with waterfall back design and pillow top arms offer plenty of support, while leather alternative upholstery is given tuck and roll styling for a well-edited aesthetic. The stationary middle seat has hidden depths, just fold it forward to reveal a table-top with cup holders, USB charging a storage pocket and overhead lights. How's that for handy"
- Dual-sided recliner
- Polyurethane/polyester tuck and roll upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage underneath
- Drop down table with 2 cup holders and a handy docking station for charging electronics
- Flip up LED light (under center seat headrest)
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Game Zone Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 40''D x 46''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.